Thursday 20 February 2014

Rotten Flesh Records






ROTTEN FLESH RECORDS



Releases:

 

Infected Bowels – Rotting Corpses (gorenoise, one of my projects, CD-R, and limited to 5 copies) £1.00
Infected bowels/Golden Showers - Fisting A Disgusting Roast Beef Pussy (Gorenoise, CD-R, and limited to 10 copies) - £1.00
Infected Bowels/DxTxS - Rectal Insemination Inducing Necrosis (Gorenoise, CD-R, and limited to 20 copies) - £1.00

 

Upcoming releases:

 

Infected Bowels – Rotten intestines cut up (gorenoise, one of my projects and will be limited to 5 copies)
10 way compilation (will be on CD-R, and limited to 20 copies. More details soon)


Distro:


Vomiting Shit/Vomit Birth (tape and £0.75)









Submissions:

If you want some of your gorenoise or goregrind to be released on my label, please contact me telling me how many copies you would like to be made (5-25), send me the track(s) and artwork, and how many copies you would like to receive.

 

Trade or order:

I prefer trades, but if you can’t trade, please tell me where you live with what you want (I'll add a small free extra to each trade or order) and I’ll give you the shipping costs.

 

Contact:


Or
alexfawdry@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment